Earlier and Easier Transplanting in the Field
Quick Plug North America’s FlexiTrays® provide a stable root structure for the mechanized processes used in farming.
Farms have been using Quick Plug North America’s rooting sponge technology for over 30 years. When you have thousands of seedlings to transplant in the field, you need a plug that is stable and ready when you are. FlexiTrays consist of stabilized plugs in a ready-to-use tray. The plug provides a consistently uniform, stable structure that enables earlier and easier transplanting. The porous structure of our plug’s mix of top quality organic peat and a foam binder allows for high moisture retention and aeration that is optimal for seed germination and the rooting of cuttings. Call us to discuss your specific crop needs.
Benefits for Plants
- Improved aeration
- Higher water holding capacity
- Even dry down
- Customized with micronutrients & biologicals
Benefits for Growers
- Greater control over production processes
- Faster rooting
- Less mess on the bench
- Earlier & easier transplanting
- Greater initial densities
- Uniformity in the greenhouse
- Works with automated transplanting machine